Friday, May 19, 2006

A second visit to Poktori


I arrived at AQIS at 10:20 this morning to see my furry baby-boy, and was allowed to simply use Lee's key (Lee is the care-taker of "the cattery") while she went to some meeting. For two hours I stroked, hugged and nose-butted my very happy camper, who was almost as happy to see me as the Whiskas tuna treats. He was still a little restless, but Lee told me, "he just eats, yeah, and sleeps; he's a really easy-going cat". I now left 4 bags of dried fish and Whiskas treats in his pigeon hole (maybe I should just put a real pigeon in there for him next time), and I will ring Lee to make sure he gets them. Unfortunately, I will be unable to see him next week, so he's on his own for two weeks, and it really saddens me, but the good news is that I can go see him on his birthday, June 2nd! He will turn 9... Anyway, I have to thank the car for allowing me to drive back and forth (6.5 hours) without any hassle. Shame I came back home ill, but it was worth it (click on Poktori's picture to see it enlarged)

4 Comments:

At 11:26 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

jajaja... se ve muy gallardo el muchacho:-)!

 
At 11:58 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

whozza mean? ^_^ who ya callin' jajaja!???

 
At 2:48 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

translation) the boy looks very brave:-)

 
At 2:59 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, I see... ;o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home