Thursday, June 22, 2006

Web site update, at last! Second reincarnation!

Friends,

I am pleased to announce that I have finally gotten around to updating my web site at uni! The site is now in its second reincarnation with a new format and some new pages. The up an running pages include home, academic history, work station and contact details. I will upload some more stuff just as soon as I have some more free time. In the meanwhile though, if you have any thoughts or suggestions on the format, content or whatever, please let me know. Cheers,

DHA

6 Comments:

At 12:16 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW!!!

That site is very rico suave, guapo! Makes mine look stupid... ;o)

 
At 12:21 pm, Blogger Danezinho + Guayabex said...

I just this minute added an "under construction" page for the pages I am yet to make. Before if you clicked on them it sent you to some RSPAS 404 site, now you just get a beatiful portait of the author, hehehehehehe - have a look!

 
At 12:23 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For some reason the last comment I wrote in has our combined names stuck in the middle of what I wrote?!?!?!

 
At 1:59 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, that's odd, isn't it!

;o)

 
At 5:12 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! looks great Dane! Only thing I would change is the contrastiness of the beautiful portrait of the author suffering from tourrette's, so we can appreciate the beauty more! :)

 
At 3:31 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehehe, will work on it and see what I can do ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home