Monday, May 29, 2006

Shipping a cat from the Netherlands to Australia

Wanna know how much it costs to ship a little bit of feline royalty to Australia? I just submitted the receipts for reimbursement here: AUS$ 2760 (and that excludes the costs of chipping and the rabies vaccination, the petrol costs and the many things that are lost and have to be bought again). So, really, think along the lines of AUS$3000 (EUR€1785). I know I should be ashamed, but really it makes me smile; to think some people spend that kind of money on a watch, for example...

5 Comments:

At 4:36 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

..."people spending that kind of money on a watch"... I think I know who that person is:-)...

 
At 6:28 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have no idea what you're talking about; I'm innocent, honest! ;o)

 
At 8:07 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, thats one well travelled cat! I am sure though, if you had the choice between and watch of that value and sending Poktori to Aust., I am sure I know which one you would choose!

 
At 11:21 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

let's hope you do not have to ship him back within the next 2 months or something ...

Totsimus

 
At 8:13 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ja, Totsimus, maar jij had ook wel enoooooorme pech. Was echt zielig, al krijgt Poktori nog steeds de slappe lach als ik hem vertel hoe jij zat te krijsen voor vertrek... ^^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home